Welcome to the Creative Circle for Earth and Donut Economics!
- We come together on the first Sunday of each month, 12 noon EST on Zoom.
- We are a monthly support group and global learning community.
- We acknowledge our Earth grief, heal our hearts, nurture our vision and our creative imagination.
- We create a practice to feel inner-peace, love, happiness and good humor, while working for justice and sustainability.
- We collaborate and co-create. Your hosts for the meeting on 3rd October are Sanford Hinden (Long Island) and Aman Walia (Amsterdam).
In this event series, we create, collect and share learnings about how to work together on a global network-scale. To achieve this, we follow a step-by-step process and reflect on our experiences to incrementally re-define learnings and strategies. In the Creative Circle, we welcome everyone - and every part of everyone.
In the third meeting, we experienced the Interactive Workshop - "Learning How To Work Together" as a delightful success in an interplay of sharing and listening. The format recognises that individuals have various things to balance in their everyday life, and that we are required to demonstrate respect for the time and space of individuals, when communicating about the climate crisis. Therefore, three levels of engagement have been defined to receive updates:
- Information Level (important climate action updates)
- Knowledge Level (economic and psycho-social learnings)
- Scientific Level (exploring the evolution in science together)
In the fourth meeting of the Creative Circle we will build on this established foundation (to practice what we preach) and demonstrate what an ACTIONABLE update on the Information Level may look like. To harness the potential of such a meeting and facilitate a meaningful conversation, we have developed the following supportive format.
Interactive Workshop – "Taking Collective Climate Action" (Experimental)
03. October 2021, 12:00 - 13:30 (EST)
12:00 – 12:10h Walk-in & Meditation Arrival
< 5 min each First Pass (Check-in & Sharing)
- Personal check-in
- How am I feeling?
- What’s going on in your world that you would like to share?
10 min Presentation of concept: "Taking Collective Climate Action"
< 5 min each Second Pass (Connecting to the Creative Circle)
- How do I connect to the Creative Circle?
- How do I connect to the Proposal for Collective Climate Action?
- Would you like to share what you are seeking? (e.g. networking, knowledge sharing, collaborating, co-creation)
- Announcements, passing on information
~ 13:20 – 13:30h Check Out
~ Follow-up + Collection of Feedback
We encourage you to join in accordance with your capacity and availability!
Love and peace,
Sandy & Aman