IDEN meet weekly for a virtual cuppa, we get together from all over the country and from different backgrounds to discuss doughnut economics and the actions we can take. We all have different levels of knowledge around DE but individually and collectively we want to be able to speak with confidence about DE, to encourage more people into this exciting and transformative way of thinking. From this the idea of the Book Club was formed, we want to take a deep dive into Kate's book, to discuss it chapter by chapter and gain a full understanding so we can confidently share the knowledge.
- We will meet every Wednesday from 1-2pm (don't forget to bring your sandwiches!)
- You don't have to attend every week, drop in and out as it suits.
- We will read the book a chapter per week, so including Introduction and Conclusions that will be 9 weeks of reading.
- We will summarize and discuss each chapter and see how the learnings can be translated into actions.
- Week 1 will be a 'get to know you' week where we will discuss the format of book club, how to get the best out of a book club, etc.