Today we are excited to announce the launch of the DEAL Community Platform Development Hub
- a new space for members of the DEAL Community to help shape the design and ongoing development of the DEAL Community Platform (aka this website).
- Do you have an idea for a new or improved platform feature?
- Is there anything you wish the platform made easier for you?
- Would you like to be more involved in how the platform evolves?
- Do you want to know which changes are coming up, and when?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these, then we would love to hear your thoughts, ideas, suggestions and feedback. We're planning to release a batch of new features in April or May, and your input would be incredibly valuable in shaping what those could look like.
Inside the Hub
you can suggest ideas for new or improved platform features, discuss ways to enhance existing features with the rest of the community, 'like' your favourite proposals, and get an idea of which changes are coming up and (roughly) when.
Many of the current proposals and suggested improvements, as well as broader areas to explore, are based on the feedback you have collectively provided since the platform launched in September, 2020. So, thank you for all of your input so far!
The DEAL Community Platform was created within the spirit of a healthy living system; that is, to experiment, learn, adapt and evolve. We hope the Platform Development Hub
will enable the community to engage more fully in this process and help us build a platform that works for everyone.
Ready to dive in? You can jump straight over to the Platform Development Hub