Ensuring that everyone has equal access to all of the DEAL Community Platform's features and content is crucial. For example, features should always be designed so that they are usable by people with disability or people on slower connections (such as those in rural areas).
- Which aspects of the platform are currently inaccessible in one or more ways?
- Are we missing any key accessibility features?
- How can we encourage video captions and alternative text for images in user-generated content?
- Where do we need performance improvements to better support slower connections?
- Can we improve usability across device types, e.g. phone vs. tablet vs. desktop?
- Should (some, or all?) translations be crowdsourced from the community?
- What is the best process to crowdsource translations?
- How, and where, should translators be credited?
- Should tool/story authors have control over verifying/removing translations of their content?
Related Suggestions & Ideas