Healthy living systems rely on good feedback loops and the DEAL Community Platform could benefit from having more of these in order to fully realise a thriving online space that encourages community communication, collaboration and co-creation.
It can be difficult to keep track of comments, activity, feedback and interactions that could otherwise help enrich connections, tools, stories or events, and inspire continuous learning, experimentation and improvement.
- What systems or features would create useful feedback loops?
- What are the key user flows and how can the platform best support these?
- How can we improve onboarding new members?
- How should relevant activity and updates be presented to members?
- Should tools, stories or member comments have ratings or "likes"?
- How should revisions and upgrades to tools be tracked and presented?
- How can best practices, failures and frustrations be shared so everyone can learn from them?
- Can you share examples of other platforms that have great feedback loops?
Related Suggestions & Ideas