Please Note: This event has now finished and can no longer be joined.
Welcome to the Creative Circle ❤️
· We come together on the first Sunday of each month, 12 noon EST on Zoom.
· We are a monthly support group and global learning community.
· We acknowledge our Earth grief, heal our hearts, nurture our vision and our creative imagination.
· We create a practice to feel inner-peace, love, happiness and good humor, while working for justice and sustainability.
· We collaborate and co-create. Your facilitators for the meeting on 5th December are Sanford Hinden (Long Island) and Aman Walia (Amsterdam).
In the Creative Circle, we welcome everyone - and every part of everyone. Together, we have already been able to create valuable insights over the past five months. In the process of co-creating this safe-space, the Creative Circle has come to acknowledge the curious value of a shared and regenerative culture.
In 6th gathering of the Creative Circle, we open a space and invite you to accompany us to check-in with each other and share our Earth grief. We remind ourselves that we are not alone, and recharge & receive energy to carry into the rest of the month.
"Community Healing Circle"
Sunday, 05. December 2021, 12:00 – 13:30 (EST)
12:00 – 12:10h Arrival & Meditation
up to 5 min each First Pass
- Personal check-in
- How am I feeling?
- What’s going on in your world that you would like to share?
up to 5 min each Second Pass (Community Healing Circle)
- Sharing our earth grief - Exploring that we are not alone with our emotions - Aid: How does climate change make me feel?
13:20 – 13:30h Check Out
Please feel free to join in accordance with your capacity and availability. For this, one can register with the link above and we'll be in touch 🙏
If you are not able to join this time, that is no problem and one can easily join the next time!