* We've been conned, scammed. Our politics and economics are mad systems that create hyper-competitive, high-carbon addicts. They were not designed for our wellbeing. These systems betrayed and abandoned humanity and Earth.
* Join us on March 19 for creative conversation and collaboration to redesign politics and economics to support wisdom and wellbeing on Earth.
* This will be the beginning of an ongoing collaboration.
* Tell your friends. Play the game. Find the leverage points. Have some fun.😊
* This is the document we will use. Don't let it overwhelm you. It is just the pieces of the puzzle collected so we don't forget.
Dix Hills, New York, United States of America
I work to create political and economic transformation for wisdom and wellbeing on Earth.
A lawyer with a keen interest in economics, teaching and policy, hoping to learn about and apply the DEAL principles.
Interest in circular economy and how to make my activities move toward it.
Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Deutschland
The Wish to connect multiple communites which are working for positive change to save our human civilization.
Auckland, New Zealand
I love the whole concept of Doughnut Economics and have a sense this type of thinking is a big piece of the solution jigsaw.
Rachel Lyn Rumson
I want to be in this space creating change with this model of economics and thriving in and with my community.
Get inspired, connect with others and become part of the movement. No matter how big or small your contribution is, you’re welcome to join!