* Autocrats and Militarists' obsession with Power and War, and Oligarchs and Corporatists' obsession with Money and Greed is a distraction from their personal insecurities and fears they will be future failed fossil fuel and military states.
* These dysfunctional leaders probably experienced trauma in childhood, teen life, or as adults, and are suffering from what could be called Affection Deficit Disorder or Emotional Deprivation Schema and may have low emotional intelligence skills, lacking empathy for self, others, and nature.
* Under their leadership, Russia, China, India, Iran, North Korea, the US, and other countries are heading to become failed states because they cannot balance their economies and populations.
* They experience more conflict, corruption, and crime, and depend on a police state to contain populations growing in obsessions and traumas, self-absorption, and social conflict.
* They are all using their obsessions with money, power, and military might to distract themselves from the reality that they have no future unless they radically redesign their politics and economies to be part of a sustainable, peaceful planet based on wisdom (political Wisocracy) and wellbeing (Doughnut Economics & Wellbeing Economy).
* Join us on March 19 for creative conversation and collaboration to redesign politics and economics to support wisdom and wellbeing on Earth.
* Tell your friends. Play the game. Find the leverage points. Have some fun.😊
Dix Hills, New York, United States of America
I work to create political and economic transformation for wisdom and wellbeing on Earth.
A lawyer with a keen interest in economics, teaching and policy, hoping to learn about and apply the DEAL principles.
Get inspired, connect with others and become part of the movement. No matter how big or small your contribution is, you’re welcome to join!