Lincoln are connecting the energised organisations, changemakers and activists with a passion for our environment and a commitment to climate action, working with the Climate Commission, to coordinate activities and build a self-generating movement called Climate Hope Lincoln.
Together, we will help communities;
• Realise their impact on the environment (locally and globally)
• Understand the difference small changes can make, either now or in the future
• Share ideas with leaders and policy makers
• Connect local campaigners for better long-term collaboration
• Support the coordination of our resources to help us unite and act.
Climate Hope seeks to bring people into the climate action conversation that would not normally be able to contribute, or think there was a place for them, and using our wider connections to inspire creative engagement in influencing policy and having a say on our local climate action plan.