IDEN is a voluntary group of individuals that come together to:
- learn and share knowledge about transformative action through the model of Doughnut Economics
- explore a healthy discourse and hear different voices around new ideas for 21st-century economics
- connect with each other through the Doughnut Economics Action Lab (DEAL) code of conduct and principle of practice
- support ourselves and each other around the aim of meeting the needs of all people within the means of the living planet
- bring the doughnut local in an Irish context to their town, village, city, place of work or organisation and are learning how they might do that
Learning, great discussions and involvement in community events and initiatives. I'm also working on a Doughnut related project!