TerrAsun Lab is a consulting services company guiding organizations and regions through their transformational journey towards models that are respectful of the living world and human communities.
Our activities range:
- from one-shot workshops to raise awareness and/or regular training sessions on environmental, social, and economic issues (climate change, biodiversity, water usage, planetary boundaries, green IT & responsible tech, introduction to regenerative economy…)
- to tailor-made and long-term support to organizations in their (radical) transformational journey towards regenerative and distributive models, which could include:
· co-construction of an ambitious purpose with multiple stakeholders,
· identification and prioritisation of change levers,
· building a roadmap with concrete initiatives and projects,
· definition of measurable impact indicators,
· new practises to foster conscious leadership and a cooperation culture.
We are experienced facilitators and trainersof several serious games labelled as “Fresks” (playful, collaborative and creative workshops that raises awareness on both environmental and social issues) such as The Climate Fresk, The Planetary Boundaries Fresco, The Digital collage, The Regenerative Econony Fresk, The Agri-Food Fresk … We deploy these tools in corporations (from SMEs to large multinational groups), public institutions, NGOs, universities, and schools.
View our public declaration here